Tattoo designs are fashionable new trend. This tattoo designing trend is becoming popular day by day. Tattoo designs give you freedom to showcase the things you love. Literature is a field which we all love somehow. We admire the literary artwork in one or another.
Tattoo designs have great influence on this great artwork. Someone said that “literature is a true mirror of society” and we part of this society. Through tattoo designs, we display many things. You can get tattoo designs to show your love for literature.
You can show your love for someone else through literary quotes. As J.K. Rowling has said, “the stories we love best live in us forever”. This quote is so damn true. Literature is filled with so related quotes that seem to best to get inked on the body. Tattoo designs inspired by literary quotes has a lot of variety in it. Literary art is not only about poem and novel. These days the different is decreasing and now movies are made on both. So movie and songs become part of literature.
1. This tattoo designs is inked on the forearm. The quote “it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live” is from Harry Potter.
2. This quote is from famous genius Ernest Hemingway. This popular tattoo design is on the size of the stomach.
3. “I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul”. This tattoo design is very famous among youth even do not know the writer of this quote. This tattoo design is from the poem “Invictus” by William Ernest Henley.
4. This person is for sure a literature lover. The whole back is covered in various quote tattoo designs. The butterfly tattoo design is in between the shoulder blades. Below the butterfly are the tattoo design quotes from excellent literary writers. The tattoo quotes are by Edna St. Vincent Millay, Robert Frost, and William Shakespeare.
5. “Do not go gentle into that good night, Rage, rage against the dying of the light”. This quote is by Dylan Thomas.
6.William Blake is a great Pre-romantic poet. The above quote is from his very popular and interesting poem “Marriage of heaven and hell”
7. “But I have promises to keep And miles to go before I sleep” by Robert frost. This quote is most popular. The tattoo design is inked in Harrington style.
8. The Below quote is from Julius Caesar of Shakespeare. The quote is designed in different style. It is written in a rainbow curve style.
9. Peter pan is a cute adventurous story and so is this tattoo. The flying peter pan, Wendy, Michael and John add more elements to this tattoo design.
10.“Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same” tattoo design is rested on the shoulders. These wonderful lines are from Wuthering heights by Emily Bronte
11. The Fault in our stars is such beautiful novel that you can’t help read it again and again. The lines above are taken from this novel by John Green. This tattoo design is awesome idea to decorate your arm.
12. The upper tattoo design is inspired from “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” play of William Shakespeare. It original lines are “I’ll follow thee and make a heaven and hell, To die upon the hand I love so well”
13. “who being loved is poor” by Oscar Wilde “all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us” lord of rings.